Prep time 20 mins | Cook time 15 mins | Serve 16
2 cups of semi-sweet white chocolate
2 sleeves (30 cookies) of vanilla Oreo cookies (Separate some of the white cream for later use)
113 gr (1/2 bar) of cream cheese, at room temperature
½ cup dark chocolate (Optional)
- Place the Oreo cookies into a zip lock bag and crush them using a roller pin. You can also use a food processor if you have one.
- Put the crushed cookies into a bowl and add in the cream cheese. Mix it well until you get a wet, sandy mixture.
- Using a spoon, scoop up a heaping tsp of the mixture. Place it into the palm of your hand and roll it into a ball. Set it aside on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. You can roll in the white Oreo cream from earlier for the filling, if desired. Repeat the process for the remaining mixture. Place the balls in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Put the white chocolate into a bowl. Melt it in a microwave or double boiler (preferred since we want to use low heat) and keep stirring. After the chocolate is melted and smooth, remove it from the heat. Save some into a piping bag for later decoration (optional), you may also do this for the dark chocolate.
5. Take the Oreo balls out of the freezer and place a toothpick into the center of each ball. Pick up a ball and dip it into the melted chocolate. Using a spoon to drizzle more of the chocolate over the top so the entire ball is covered. Set it aside on the parchment paper. Drizzle the dark chocolate on top. Repeat this process for all of the balls and allow them to harden for a few minutes, or you can put them to the freezer for 15 mins.6. Your No Bake Oreo Balls
6. Your No Bake Oreo Balls is ready to be served!
Inspired from CooknShare